It’s been a while.
TOTES ACCURATE! (Why do I keep trying to use that awful truncated speech? It’s painful.)
Melissa — Can I say how much I adore Melissa. Not only is she such an amazing running inspiration who is about to hit her 365th consecutive day of running, but she’s been there for me through really rough times. She’s got my back always and I just could never say enough good things about her.
Kari — Kari and I are still getting to know each other, but SHE IS PERFECT! She is adorable and loves to run. She just finished her second marathon and I loved rooting her on. Plus, she has a kitten.
Kari — THIS Kari is on my list of elite crushes. (I don’t really have such a thing, but if I did, she’d be on it). She often posts as her mind flows, which makes for interesting reading.. I love it. I can totally follow it
most of the time. She has the goal of running 500 miles this year and is kicking so much butt.
Tori — Oh, Tori. My sweet ball of Georgian sunshine. Your smile and frequent posts of Charlotte and watermelon make my life a better place.
Sarah — Sarah is another elite-r. Only the best of best friends can secretly send you an I <3 Mr. Fitz shirt and keep it all to themselves for WEEKS until it gets to you. She is a totally rockin’ Zumba instructor and she has a love for the world that I admire every day.
Allie — Allie is a sassy ball of adorable. She does CrossFit like a champ, but knows how to enjoy a cookie
or twelve. She’s got such a dry sense of humor that I’m totally enamored with, but she knows how to love, especially when you need it. And she is an editor. Mad props.
Rachael — I know I’ve only been following you for like..two days.. but I totally went on a stalking rampage. I just love your blog!
Jessica — Jessica and I are going to become millionaires. She is the person I go to when I want to bitch about something, but also giggle about New Girl at the same time. She’s had to deal with injuries, but still fights on because she’s fighting for something she loves (running). She also kills on the bike!!
Carolyn — Carolyn is training for the Chicago Marathon, which I’ve HIGHLY ENJOYED following. She plays the piano and loves her legs, because only a crazy person wouldn’t. Girl’s got legs!
- straightarrowlife likes this
- fromlazytolively said: how did I miss this!?! You’re my favorite Alaskan nugget! And charlottes too! 😸😻
- fromlazytolively likes this
- abitofsilliness said: Great list, honored to be part of it! And I loooooove you too!
- abitofsilliness likes this
- funhappylife2 said: What the f?! JK..I love you!
- livelaughyoga likes this
- fitnerd likes this
- straightarrowlife said: I love you. I wish you lived closer. :)
- lizzielulu114 likes this
- rasmtazberry24 likes this
- alliegets said: Love.
- alliegets likes this
- karikeepsrunning said: Totes love you too!! ;)
- karikeepsrunning likes this
- thehomecookrunner likes this
- runningwithpump said: All very wonderful follows!
- runningwithpump likes this
- angeldrinkstea posted this